Sherman Oaks Invisalign
14652 Ventura Blvd #200 Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Invisalign® treatment is a system of custom dental trays that gradually straighten teeth, without the use of metal, wires or brackets like traditional braces.
The FDA has cleared Invisalign to be used on people with allergies and pregnant women, so they are guaranteed safe for the general public as well…and that’s not the only benefit of Invisalign!
Sherman Oaks Invisalign treatment can correct all of the following conditions:
- Gaps between teeth
- Crowded or crooked teeth
- Overbite and overjet
- Malpositioned jaw
Invisalign is a manageable orthodontic solution for people with busy lifestyles who don’t want to be locked in to traditional braces. They are a good option for older patients, those who participate in sports, and many others.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign® offers exactly the same results as braces in roughly half the time. Traditional braces take 18-24 months, while the average Invisalign treatment is 12 months.
To begin treatment, we will take X-rays and do an oral exam to make sure you are a candidate for Invisalign. There are only a few cases when Invisalign is not the best option.
Our staff then scans your mouth to take digital impressions (no putty required!). We upload these images into a computer program that not only designs alignment trays specifically for each patient, but will also calculate a plan for how long each tray should be worn.
The team finalizes this computer-generated plan, and the plans are submitted to a lab where your custom aligners are created. The number of aligners needed for each patient differs, but it usually ranges between 20 and 30 sets.
Each set of aligners (bottom and top) is worn for 1-2 weeks.
Advantages of Invisalign Treatment
Invisalign is still a commitment, since aligners need to be worn 20-22 hours a day — only to be taken out when you are eating or brushing your teeth — but a lot more flexible than braces.
Let’s look at some of the benefits of Invisalign:
- Invisible – Wear your Invisalign in photos or on a first date. Hardly anyone will be able to tell!
- Comfortable – Invisalign is perfect for everyday wear and for high-impact activities. The gradual movement of teeth also results in less mouth soreness.
- Easy to clean – The removable trays make brushing much easier. This results in better dental care, fewer cavities, and a lower likelihood of staining once treatment is complete.
- No food restrictions – Chewy, sticky foods are usually off-limits during orthodontic services, but since Invisalign trays are removed for eating, you can eat anything you could before treatment.
- Less time in the dentist’s chair – You only have to come back every 6 weeks for checkups with Invisalign, versus every 4 weeks with most traditional braces care plans.
Invisalign in Sherman Oaks
If you’re interested in a straighter smile in half the time, Sherman Oaks Invisalign is the way to go. This revolutionary orthodontic technique is gaining popularity — and with good reason!
We would love to discuss Invisalign treatment with you and get started on your individualized plan today!
Why Choose Baig Dental in Sherman Oak, CA?
Whether you’re looking for cosmetic dentistry, dental procedures, or someone you can rely on in an emergency, Baig Dental has skilled professionals for the job. Our goal is to give you everything you’ll need, from implants to cosmetics, to make the oral care process as stress-free as possible.
Our team uses evidence-based science as the basis for all our procedures, and we offer numerous ways to detect and address oral health concerns before they stem into a serious problem. As your preferred Sherman Oaks Dentist, if you need us for any reason, call Baig Dental today and let us help your smile!